How Public Markets Will Change.
- Is there a workable replacement for LIBOR?
- The market-dominating equity instrument.
- Publicly traded markets will coalesce around a few dominant instruments.
- The Implosion of Public Markets.
- How and why privately traded markets are different from publicly traded markets.
How Stock Markets will change.
How Debt Markets Will Change.
The Effect of Ethical Issues on Market Success.
- Magic Money
- The Netting Fairy
- Problems of the Credit Default Swap Market
- Overpricing of Interest Rate Swaps
- Hidden Credit Risk of Interest Rate Swaps
The LIBOR Fixings
Financial Market Regulation
- The SEC’s disastrous decision to let CBOE bleed volume from listed exchange trading at the close.
- The Effect of Bankruptcy Regulation on Derivatives
- How the SEC is creating stock market chaos
- CFTC or SEC: which agency regulates best?
- Second Thoughts About CFTC Regulation
High-Frequency Trading and the SEC.
- Stock Exchange Elitists
- How the SEC’s National Market System Perverts Firms’ Incentives
- Citadel, IEX, the SEC, and high-frequency trading.
What is CME’s path?
- CME’s Wise Decision Not To Chase Fee Income.
- CME’s strategy to choose CFTC regulation over SEC regulation pays off.
- CME partners with the Royal Mint to create a new spot market for gold.
How will Brexit affect the Exchanges’ strategies in Europe?
- Will the London Stock Exchange help Brexit Work?
- Which exchange will win the competition in the market for gold trading?