- Magic Money
- Problems of the Credit Default Swap Market
- Overpricing of Interest Rate Swaps
- Hidden Credit Risk of Interest Rate Swaps
The LIBOR Fixings
Financial Market Regulation
- The Effect of Bankruptcy Regulation on Derivatives
- How the SEC is creating stock market chaos
- CFTC or SEC: which agency regulates best?
High Frequency Trading and the SEC.
- How the SEC’s National Market System Perverts Firms’ Incentives
- Citadel, IEX, the SEC, and high frequency trading.
China and Bitcoin.
- China’s paranoid reaction to Bitcoin.
- Why Bitcoin is harmless to China, right now.
- How Bitcoin and China could coexist.
What is CME’s path to market domination?
- CME’s strategy to choose CFTC regulation over SEC regulation pays off.
- CME partners with the Royal Mint to create a new spot market for gold.
The war for gold trading.
How will Brexit affect the Exchanges’ strategies in Europe?
- Will the London Stock Exchange help Brexit Work?
- Which exchange will win the competition in the market for gold trading?
Distributed ledger and blockchain technology.
- The mistaken idea that cryptocurrencies prevent corruption.
- How the banking system and its regulators will slow the important uses of distributed ledger technology.
- The banks can solve their most important technology problems without using distributed ledgers.