Regulation of Banks
- Both insured depositors and taxpayers can be protected.
- Why the Volcker Rule makes no sense.
- Dodd Frank will not be repealed.
- Deutsche Bank: How the EU plans to deceive European taxpayers.
- Simplification of monetary policy procedures.
- Dump the Volcker Rule.
- Why the dealer banks will stay in London.
- Brexit won’t affect London’s dominance.
- Brexit will be a success, leading to a collapse of the Euro.
- The effects of Brexit: Greater UK and US Economic Growith
- Trump’s Lust for Importance: Effect on Trade Policy
- Trump’s edicts compared to earlier Presidents
- The historical roots of Trump Republicanism.
- The good news about Trump’s economic policies. He lied during the campaign.
- The Fed’s short-lived independence.
- The Fed should use a single policy instrument.
- The flaky Fed district presidents.
- Ridding monetary policy procedures of forward guidance.